Welcome! Join the institute and learn game changing programming!
LIFETIME ACCESS (including ALL additions to course and receive lifetime membership benefits listed below):
LIFETIME ACCESS with a single investment of $199. CLICK HERE to get signed up!
Join us on the monthly membership plan of $15/month CLICK HERE for monthly plan (no commitment, cancel at any time)
- 100% of your investment goes to the Parkinson’s Global Project non-profit corporation to fund research
- LIFETIME ACCESS to course (including ALL additions to course)
- NASM/ AFAA approved CEC’s (after you complete all quizzes and final exam – these items are forthcoming in early 2020)
- You’ll be added to the Parkinson’s Regeneration Training private Facebook group (network and interact with people with PD, caregivers, myself and other movement specialists and fitness pros who are taking the online course)
Details of program:
While Parkinson’s Disease (PD) can be debilitating, there is plenty of compelling data to show that exercise is one of the best ways of managing PD symptoms. Studies show that regular exercise can improve gait, grip, balance, stability, strength, and motor control in the PD client.
In addition, this improvement in movement and mobility helps to reduce falls, injuries, and various other complications of the disease in the PD client.
(Additional education coming this spring (or sooner): Alzheimer’s, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Multiple System Atrophy (MSA), Ataxia, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, Huntington’s Disease; Dystonia, Dyskinesia, Charcot-Marie-Tooth, Tourette Syndrome, Autism, ADD, ADHD, Wilson’s Disease and more).
Learn and gain a solid understanding of:
- What is Parkinson’s Disease (PD)?
- Who gets Parkinson’s Disease?
- What are the symptoms of PD? (motor and non-motor symptoms)
- How does PD affect strength, movement, mobility, stability, flexibility, cognitive function, posture, and overall functionality?
- What can people with PD be doing to manage disease symptoms and reduce or eliminate falls and injury?
- How can caregivers, home health aides, and others to help the person with PD?
- Learn how the brain can be retrained to improve and help restore neuromuscular communication, cognitive function, and cognitive function during movement (while simultaneously activating proprioceptive awareness along with the vestibular and visual systems).
Learn about specialized tools and optimal exercises that will help the person with PD to improve:
- Foundational Movement Patterns
- Foundational Breathing Patterns
- Mobility and Movement
- Overall Functionality
- Advanced Neurological Gait and Fall Risk Assessments
- Advanced Techniques to WAKE-UP the Central Nervous System and Brain
- Advanced Cognitive Training / Dual Tasking / Problem Solving Training Techniques to Improve Movement, Mobility, Overall Functionality, and Reduce Falls
- Advanced Techniques to Assess, Reset, and Activate Visual, Nervous, & Vestibular Systems
- Benefits of Group Fitness Training for the Person with Parkinson’s
- Learn Dozens of Effective Group Fitness Training Techniques
- Learn Advantages of Virtual/Augmented Reality Training
- The Power of Music During Exercise for People with PD
- Voice Training Techniques